Facebook, Google, SAP, Linkdln, and more are offering free tools, grants and resources to help businesses get by at this period. Your business, especially if you are operating in the small-medium-scale category, may presently need any of these freebies to stay afloat as revenue pipelines globally are getting shut down.
Given the impact of the full-scale restriction on commercial activities, the long-term survival of businesses is under threat. However, some tech and digital firms are coming forward with free supports, ranging from ads to management tools, to help clients get by.
You can take advantage of the free services offered by these tech-based firms globally:
- Facebook: This platform is offering $100 million as part of its Small Business Grants Program to provide cash and ad credits to around 30,000 businesses located in the 30 global markets (countries) where it currently operates. Please click this link Small Business Grants Program to learn more
- Google Ads: Alphabets Inc. Google is offering $340 million in Google Ads to help its client-base of small and medium-scale businesses impacted by the COVID-19. This effort is expected to help the businesses save money on their marketing budget in the coming weeks. The tool is available to MSMEs that have kept their accounts active in the past 1-year.
- WeTransfer: This file sharing service is offering its advance product, Paste Pro, for up to 3-months without subscription to newbies. The Dutch firm is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to move files digitally across the globe. Click collaborative presentation to take advantage.
- SAP: This software service company is offering its buyer-to-seller platform SAP Ariba Discovery for free to help clients keep their supply-chains operation going for free for the next 3 month. Click the link.
- Linkdln: The professional networking platform thinks about helping people enhance their knowledge about how to stay productive, max business relationship and use supporting tools this period. Therefore, it is has made these resources 16 LinkedIn Learning courses available for free.