The Bank of Industry (BOI) vertebrae 6-month incubation programme for techpreneurs will stop receiving entry on January 3rd 2020. The programme which is expected to begin fully on January 20th in the new year has been calling for participation since November 18, 2019.
The tech hub is sponsored by BOI in partnership with Amazon Web Service (AWS). The goal of the programme is to promote top skills, youth entrepreneurship and employment, in the areas of technology and innovation. Hence vibrant tech savvy youth and startups with market-driven solutions are qualified to apply.
The programme is basically focused on:
- providing minimum viable product to solve problems
- Identifying market to target with product
- Creating cogent revenue model for sustenance
- leveraging technology and IoT
At the core of the 6-month activities are mentoring, skills acquisition that buttresses customer development, marketing strategy, financing, and understanding of legal frameworks that support product and tech development and growth.
Participants, however, stand a chance to receive these benefits:
- Shared Office Space and Internet for teams
- Hand on Business advisory support
- Access to funding from the Bank of Industry
- $10,000 in AWS Credit
- AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- Office Hour with Mentors
- International Market Access
- Access to a wide network of Investors
To apply Click here